Feb 23, 2010

Stine's Eatables

I have always been the most terrible cook I know - which means that I learned how to boil potatoes last year (at age 21), that I have yet to make a proper meal for myself (cereal will do) and that I didn't know at the age of 15 that you are not supposed to put the cardboard under the frozen pizza into the oven... (Yes, I have tried!)

However, the last couple of weeks I have started my "journey on becoming a better cook" and surprisingly it has been incredibly fun! So to challenge myself (and after having watched the Julie&Julia movie) I decided to make a FOOD BLOG (who would have thought???) where I try to make 5 recipes EVERY week. I will take pictures of the results (which will probably give you some good laughs) so that you can judge whether I have been successful or not...

This is where it will all happen:

SO - welcome to Stine's (hopefully) eatables! Bon appétit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah, Stine, you're amazing! I love that movie! Good luck (:

Stine said...

Hehe, thank you, I need it!:) Was great to see you yesterday, your hair looks incredible! And so do you!