Apr 27, 2010

#22: Norwegian Waffles

Ok - long time no see, but I am back! Have been a crazy couple of weeks, and then my camera broke! But my hubby fixed it again:)

So - made yummy waffles with the girls that I babysit a couple of weeks ago! They are so easy to make, but you will need a waffle iron to actually make them... Putting this recipe out because some of my friends asked me to:)

Ingredients
- 100 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 4-5 tbs sugar (or more!)
- 1/2 ts cardamon
- 4 dl flour
- 1/2 ts baking powder
- 5 dl milk (you can replace some of it with cream or sour cream)

How to do it
1. Melt the butter and mix in all the ingredients (If you don't have a hand mixer and have to do it yourself, it is smart to mix all the dry things together first - with the butter - and then add the milk slowly in the end)
2. Let it rest for 15 minutes
3. Make them in the waffle iron
4. Serve with ice cream and maple syrup, or with sugar, or with jam - however you like them!

2 comments:

Elin H. said...

Dette så EKSTRA godt ut :))

Stine said...

Jeg elsker vafler! (Særlig når vi ikke bor i Norge - gir nasjonalsfølelse de lux!)