Apr 27, 2010

#23: Sweet and Sour Chicken

The other day Asle and I had sweet and sour chicken for dinner and it was sooo good (and so easy!) We used grilled chicken instead of chicken fillets, and I seriously loved it! Have been addicted to it since - so good in salads etc as well!

Ingredients
- Grilled chicken
- Broccoli
- Cucumber
- Snow-peas
- Kan Tong Cantonese Sweet & Sour sauce
- Rice

How to do it
1. Boil the rice
2. Cut up the vegetables

3. Fry the chicken in some oil (only for a minute or two as it is already cooked!)

4. Put the vegetables in the pan and fry it all for about 2 minutes
5. Add the sauce and heat it up - then ready to serve!

5 comments:

C E C I L I A said...

Wahoo! Yay, you're back! :) xoxo

Stine said...

Hehe, yeah - had a couple full on weeks, but we still made food, so I have some pictures to put up:)

Elin H. said...

Yum! Dette så godt ut :)

Stine said...

Tusen takk, Elin!

Stine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.