Mar 1, 2010

#6: Fruit Salad with Vanilla Dressing

We ate this one for dessert when having some great friends over last night!

Ingredients
- Apples
- Pears
- Grapes
- Pineapple
- Bananas (Optional! I don't put bananas in as I don't like it...)
- 1/2 l water
- 3 dl sugar
- 1 1/2 ts vanilla sugar
- 1 ts aniseed

How to do it
1. Boil the water and the sugar in a casserole, add vanilla sugar and aniseed and let it boil for 10 minutes, then cool it down (in fridge if you're in a hurry) while doing nr. 2
2. Cut all the fruit in small pieces and have them in a bowl
3. Put the salad dressing in the bowl with fruit when it is cold
4. Serve with vanilla ice cream!

4 comments:

C E C I L I A said...

Hey! I made fruit salad yesterday too! :) But pink. :) I love fruit!

Stine said...

How did you make it pink??:) I love fruit too!

C E C I L I A said...

Haha :) Check out my blog :P No seriously, we used really red blood oranges and red apples and well it turned out soo good! :) It is on my blog tho. xoxo

Stine said...

Checked it out! Looked so great! Will try to make it soon:) (Except I don't like bananas...) Cool with pink though!!