Mar 2, 2010

#8: Thai Cashew Nut (Vegetarian)

I am completely in love with thai food at the moment, so I am trying to learn how to make it all from scratch:) The other day I made a vegetarian cashew nut dish with basil and sweet chili sauce, so good and really healthy!

Ingredients
- Capsicum
- Broccoli
- Carrot
- Lettuce
- Sugar peas
- Onion
- Cashew Nuts
- Basil leaves
- 2 tbs Sweet chili sauce
- 1 ts Soy sauce
- 1/2 ts Vanilla sugar
- 1 tbs Corn flour
- 1 tbs Water
- Garlic

How to do it
1. Cut all the vegetables in pieces and fry in a pan
2. Mix Sweet Chili sauce, soy sauce, vanilla sugar, water, some garlic and corn flour - make it as thick, strong or sweet as you like!
3. Put the cashew nuts in the pan, and then put the sauce over. Simmer for a couple of minutes

2 comments:

C E C I L I A said...

Yum! This look so so good! :) I bet my husband would love it! Have to try this one! :)

Stine said...

It is really yummy! Even better if you add sliced chicken though:)
Thank you for commenting by the way, so appreciate it!!